Pick Your Rock and Metal

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

VIDEO: The Ginger Wildheart Band unveil new video ahead of Ramblin Man Fair slot

WE’RE heading off to Ramblin’ Man Fair this weekend and one of the acts we’re looking forward to seeing is The Ginger Wildheart Band, who have just unveiled a brand new video for ‘If You Find Yourself In London Town’. (See video below.)

“The video and song is a letter to a younger me, trying to make a name for himself in the big city. “ says Ginger “What to avoid and what to watch out for. 

“I'd have loved to have had some advice back when I moved from the North East, but I didn't know anyone who had moved to London before me. This meant learning on the move, which was invaluable in gaining survival tips for my future. It was a very different place then, and well worth the cost of training to navigate. “ 

The cautionary tale that is ‘If You Find Yourself In London Town’ is taken from Ginger Wildheart’s The Year Of The Fanclub album.

No comments: