Pick Your Rock and Metal

Friday, July 15, 2016

NEWS: Twilight Force release second trailer ahead of Heroes Of Mighty Magic

SWEDISH adventure metallers, Twilight Force, will release their sophomore album entitled ‘Heroes Of Mighty Magic’ on August 26th  through Nuclear Blast.

After revealing the first sonic taster from their opus last week, which we covered six days ago (click here) it's time to experience more about the making-of and the concept behind this magical musical journey.

Listen what the heroes have to say about their allies in the second album trailer here:

Fabio Lione (Rhapsody Of Fire) said: "I remember I was on tour with Rhapsody Of Fire and Gamma Ray in Scandinavia and while I was doin' some shows, the guys from Twilight Force called me and proposed that I be a guest on their new record...well...it was a great experience!

“I went into the studio with them and we had a great time together... a cool time with very cool guys... It took place on a day off from the tour... so I had some hours to do the parts, listen to the song and talk with the guys (...and drink some cappuccinos together!) I think the band were very nice with me and they had in mind exactly what they wanted from my collaboration... my parts were ‘epic’ and the vocal lines were made for my voice and style... I would like to thank them and I'm happy to know that Nuclear Blast is releasing this new work!

“I'm so sorry I couldn't attend their show in Northern Italy some months later. I really wish the best of luck to the guys and to their new work!"

More on ‘Heroes Of Mighty Magic’:
'Battle Of Arcane Might' Official Lyric Video is below. https://youtu.be/DP1R5cWC0jI
Listen to the song in the NB Novelties Playlist: http://sptfy.com/2zZF
Trailer #1: https://youtu.be/LnAG66N4K38

You can pre-order ‘Heroes Of Mighty Magic’ here:
Limited Edition Double CD
Limited Edition Magenta 2LP Gatefold Vinyl
Limited Edition Light Blue 2LP Gatefold Vinyl
Alternatively, pre-order the digital album and get 'Battle Of Arcane Might' instantly: http://bit.ly/TwilightForceiTunes

‘Heroes Of Mighty Magic’ - Tracklist:
01. Battle Of Arcane Might
02. Powerwind
03. Guardian Of The Seas
04. Flight Of The Sapphire Dragon
05. There And Back Again (feat. Fabio Lione | RHAPSODY OF FIRE)
06. Riders Of The Dawn
07. Keepers Of Fate
08. Rise Of A Hero
09. To The Stars
10. Heroes Of Mighty Magic (feat. Joakim Brodén | SABATON)
11. Epilogue
12. Knights Of Twilight's Might

Twilight Force are:
Chrileon | vocals, guitars
Born | bass
Lynd | lead guitars, lute
Aerendir | guitars
Blackwald | keyboards, piano, violin
De'Azsh | drums

No comments: