Pick Your Rock and Metal

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

NEWS: Shameless plug for my first book...Watching the Watched

OKAY - as editor of this site I'm briefly taking it on a side journey to shamelessly plug my first book, a collection of short stories.

Fear not, as there are references to hard rock and metal in several of the stories therefore it is (sort of relevant) to this site.

The book is called Watching the Watched and is available now for pre-sale right now for delivery in January 2017 via my publisher's site (Excalibur Press). Just click here if you want to buy and read my tortured syntax, waffle and general stupidity!

Alas this is more about putting out there what I had written to date concluding with the last written earlier in 2016.

There are two more books at least coming in the first half of 2017, and whether you hate 'em or love 'em I'm going to keep putting them out there until someone buys the film options on several of them.

In the meantime look out for many more reviews, news and waffle about hard rock and metal with the occasional smattering of punk.

If you want to see more about Excalibur Press and their services click here. There are many other authors there to read as well as finding out more about Excalibur Press's services.

No comments: