Pick Your Rock and Metal

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Upgrade DIO

No I'm not talking about helping Ronnie James grow - he's too old for that! I'm talking about a campaign to make sure that the little old wrinkled one plays at a venue befitting his reputation and his (diminutive) stature as one of the voices that carried so much of our youthful years. For fuck's sake, he powered Rainbow and post-Ozzy Sabbath, and then unleashed Holy Diver! (Ahh, sweet memories of the Antrim Forum gig!)

HE SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING AT THE SPRING AND AIRBRAKE! HE DESERVES BETTER

I call on all of you to call, mail, email and demand of Wonderland Promotions that L'il Ronnie plays at a larger venue. Even if, like me, you already have your ticket, let's get Dio at the Ulster Hall. Alternatively he could play in my back garden...I promise to cut the grass and generally tidy the place up if he does....

No comments: