Pick Your Rock and Metal

Friday, November 18, 2005

Soulfly Belfast gig

Max Cavalera's Soulfly are set to bring their roots metal to Belfast on Sunday, January 29th; Spring and Airbrake. There are still those that think of Max and automatically think of Sepultura - despite the fact that Dark Ages, out recently, is Soulfly's fifth album. Log on to www.soulfly.com for more details including a link to an e-card with all the albums tracks.

Tickets for the concert are available from Virgin, Katy Daly's and all the usual suspects!

4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
It may look like it was hard work, but my washington mutual home equity loan blog was simple.

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Please go over my Bruce ING blog.

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my One Banks blog

Mortgage Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about mortgage calc that covers mortgage calc related stuff. Please feel free to visit.