Pick Your Rock and Metal

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Vader, Blaze Bayley, Dan Reed, Cathedral, Deicide etc etc

THANKS to everyone who has posted/sent their views on Machine Head - I'll be amalgamating these for an opinion piece tomorrow, but in the meantime there's Vader tonight, Blaze Bayley on Thursday, Dan Reed on Saturday (still tickets available for the bus from Belfast). Again, as part of the experiement email me details.

And look out for further details about the Cathedral and Deicide gigs and other gig news.

Right off to see if the ringing in my ears has eased any \m/

4 comments:

Wayne said...

Not really metal, but I'm heading to see The Evangelists and The Dangerfields tomorrow night in Queen's Student Union (non students welcome).
Free in and only £1.80 a beer

Jonny said...

Hey Wayne - although the blog is entitled Belfastmetalheadsreuited it harkens back to a time when going to Metallica, WASP, Def Leppard, Uli Jon Roth, Whitesnake, MSG, and many, many other diverse acts were regarded as 'metal',

In other words, nowadays :) if it is covered in Classic Rock or Metal Hammer (with some worthy punk) then it can be covered here - FFS I'm going to Dan Reed on Saturday.

So never fear to mention anything here!

And if you fancy penning a few lines about The Evangelists and The Dangerfields you know the email addy!

Wayne said...

I'll do that. I always thought The Evangelists deserved a bit more attention than they normally get.
I'll even wing a few wee photos your way. :0)

Jonny said...

Look forward to it!