Pick Your Rock and Metal

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Black Label Society

Many, many moons ago a youthful Ozzy took to the stage at the Granville Nugent Hall (that's the one at the back of the King's Hall) with Geezer Butler at his side and a young lanky guitarist ripping up the stage by the name of Zakk Wylde.

That young guitarist was so fucking good we named our son after him (we called him ZaKk you idiots, not Wylde)

Young Mr Wylde has now developed into a damn fine songwriter with his own little beat combo called the Black Label Society. Check out the latest BLS e-card at www.hyfntrak.com/blacklabel/AFF16330/

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Once you sign on, check for my bank of america home equity loan blog.

job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
I hope you can look through my blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
You got me! I will check out your compare home equity loan blog a.s.a.p!