Pick Your Rock and Metal

Monday, April 26, 2010

We're back - with usual mix of views, news, reviews and outlandish opinions

FIRST an apology. Today I was admonished by someone I didn't recognise (apologies for that whoever you were!) that there had been no posts for almost two weeks. There was I hiding in the work suit, short hair and sucking on a lunchtime ciggie when a voice called: "Oi! Belfastmetalheads! What's happened to you. No posts in ages."

My initial response was bitten back, that was: "FFS mate it's not like I get paid for this shit".

Being a generally courteous type I instead said: "I'll see what I can do". Hurrying back to work, increasingly paranoid that I'm being stalked by various long-haired types I reflected that some of you actually might enjoy my ramblings (you fools! :) ) and might even rely on the news contained herein when there are better and more frequent sources out there.

So, with that in mind I pledge to make sure that the alcohol content is maintained at a sufficiently high level that the blog will be frequenltly updated with ever reliable inane ramblings and random news...and stuff!

No comments: