Pick Your Rock and Metal

Friday, September 08, 2006

Stuck for a Christmas laugh?

Stuck for a Christmas laugh? Want a December gig before Iron Maiden. Well Tenacious D are planning a Dublin date on 10th December...

Okay, it's more comedy than metal, but after all Jack Black brought us the funniest homage to battle metal with the song Wonderboy. Anyone who can sing the line 'High above the mucky muck' with a straight face is either a true comedian or should sign up to join Manowar!

Pity his films weren't as funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what venue, how much and who all's going ???

Jonny said...

38.70 euros, RDS Simmonscourt, don't know yet, as I was saving for maiden 10 days after that, then you have to add in WASP, dragonforce, Muse, Slayer and Motorhead plus a few others!

Anonymous said...

got my WASP tkt,undecided about Maiden/Trivium & Dragonforce, but feck me,If Jack won't come up here, I guess I'll have to go down there. So who all want's to go ??? I'll even drive if they chip in for petrol.

Jonny said...

Provisionally will say yes,but until I see how much I can get for selling grandparents and neighbours cat, can't say for definite.