Pick Your Rock and Metal

Monday, March 20, 2006

Pic appeal

Things have almost calmed down since Dragonforce. Almost...

As Belfast Metal Reunited's usual photographer was unavailable through illness, if you have any pix you managed to snatch among the mayhem at the Spring and Airbrake and want to share them with a wider audience, send them on to us and we'll put them online for you.

Special mention goes to everyone there and especially Baal, who departed the gig to grab a couple of hours kip before flying off with Sambby at some ungodly hour to see Thin Lizzy in Newcastle, and Glasgow the next day - true rock 'n' roll trooper!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bleh, I have quite a few pictures, I was near the front. Email me at etahi@hotmail.com and I'll try to work out how to send you a few.

Anonymous said...

hi J,Thin Lizzy,what can i say....Never disappoint me.......

plenty of pix too....got to meet the band in Glasgow too......

by the way J its samby,one b not 2.!!!

samby

Jonny said...

Glad you enjoyed it - tho' I'm very jealous of you two! Mail me the set list and I'll put it on the blog (and any pix you want there too)

The failure to spell correctly will immediately be rectified!

Anonymous said...

Omfg it was awesome.. i got some pics but it was real poor quality.

Jonny said...

If any of the pix are salvageable Aimee send them to press@nigag.org and I'll post them here for you.